[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas board meeting

Donna Wood donnajwood at cox.net
Wed Apr 17 01:35:43 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Sorry for the tardiness of this announcement.  I have experienced that bane
of all our existence "technical difficulties with the computer"!  Of course
it would happen over the weekend when no one was available.  After two days
of working on it I am now functioning again.

I wish to announce the NFB of Kansas board meeting.  The board will meet
this Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. at Independence Inc. 2001 Haskel
Ave. Lawrence, KS 66044.

We invite everyone that is interested in the affiliate to join us.

See you on Saturday!

Donna Wood, President

National Federation of the Blind

Of Kansas