[Home-on-the-range] Changing what it means

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 16:28:18 UTC 2013

I firmly believe the day will come when the rest of the society come to realize that they should accept us as fully active equal members of the society. We will win and achieve the equal pay and recognition that we are indeed fully active contributors and equal to any other members of the society. we keep going with our determination not to give up. That's what I tell myself when things get tough on me.

Chikako
Sent from my iPhone