[Home-on-the-range] Changing what it means

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Apr 30 18:55:31 UTC 2013

We all must do everything we can to be an example to others. When I had two incomes I bought clothes ad Nordstrom's which is a high end department store. I had a very helpful woman who was probably seven or so years older than my children. She brought clothes to me and would always tell me her honest opinion. She was very helpful. My youngest daughter Crystal just went to work for Nordstrom. My old friend is now in the HR department doing training. I am part of her training module. Crystal sure got a big kick out of it. We are always on display even when we don't know it. However, without a large organization it is very difficult to change more than our little corner of the earth.