[Home-on-the-range] Happy Holidays

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 02:44:32 UTC 2013

As the year comes to a close there is some maintainers that needs to be done on nfbks.org.  I will be changing years where needed and removing any thing that is no longer relevant.  Any change of leadership info for chapter or state needs to be in soon.
 In order to replenish our savings JoReta and I are both cutting back. I will be giving up my Internet for January, February, and March. I will be turning it back on in April.
Pleas send me any info you will need updated before Christmas.

Thank You
Floyd