[Home-on-the-range] FW: Christmas Party

Serenqa Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 23:10:36 UTC 2013

Ok, I promise this is the last detail I'm sending out about the Christmas
party.  If you are participating in the gift exchange we are asking that you
put who it's from in Braille on the gift that you bring.  If you don't read
or write Braille find someone who does and ask them to do it for you.  I
personally do not want to get my own gift lol.

Thank you in advance and home to see you all next Saturday.

Serena Nickell

NFBKS South Central Chapter secretary