[Home-on-the-range] Washington Seminar

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 20 22:37:26 UTC 2013

Hi Cindy Lou,

We have a proud delegation of 7 which includes Tom Page, Leonard and Meg
Silkey, Susan and myself, Renee Morgan who is a musician and one of our
relatively new chapter members, an Anya avramenko, one of our Ken Tiede
Memorial Scholarship winners. Anya is from the Ukraine and is a recent
graduate of the Colorado Center for the Blind. BTW, will you be going as
part of the Iowa delegation?
Happy Holidays
Rob