[Home-on-the-range] Very merry Christmas.

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 09:17:21 UTC 2013

Hello fellow NFB Kansas Federationists:
Karra and I wish you-all a very merry Christmas.
I'm extremely happy and excited to report that I got a teaching position with University of Minnesota Duluth. So, I will be moving there some time next month before my appointment begins on the 12th.
Karra and thank you for your warm and generous and kind friendship. We would like to ask for your continuing friendship for years to come.
Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
Sent from my iPhone