[Home-on-the-range] Very merry Christmas.

Sharon Luka pilgrim5 at cox.net
Thu Dec 26 19:04:18 UTC 2013

Congratulations, Chikako!!

We will always love you and Karra!

Take care!

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Chikako Mochizuki
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 3:17 AM
To: jayhawk; NFB Kansas
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Very merry Christmas.

Hello fellow NFB Kansas Federationists:
Karra and I wish you-all a very merry Christmas.
I'm extremely happy and excited to report that I got a teaching position
with University of Minnesota Duluth. So, I will be moving there some time
next month before my appointment begins on the 12th.
Karra and thank you for your warm and generous and kind friendship. We would
like to ask for your continuing friendship for years to come.
Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
Sent from my iPhone