[Home-on-the-range] FW: Susan Stanzel's SCJP exam 12/28/2013

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Tue Dec 31 13:37:01 UTC 2013

...wow - Susie, how many roadblocks could there be placed in your path? After all these years and your many decades working with the fed's in your professional capacity, it never seems to register with the "sighted" that you know how these many challenges can be resolved...even providing resources that can easily be followed up on...I'm so sorry that this went so poorly when it should have been manageable with the resolutions that you, in your role as a  blind computer user and expert in accommodations... We can only persevere with our commitment to making every effort in plowing the paverbial road of "good intentions"  that often appears to lead to some hellish destination rather than the one that was intended and maintain our goals for "changing what it means to be blind"...that is, knowledgeable, skilled, a valued employee and a team player. This also means we must do some uncomfortable things in the work place to make the future better  for us all. Thanks for sharing your latest challenge...I appreciate your tenacity and guts to do what needs to be done to make things better for us all.  Dianne