[Home-on-the-range] diabetes - latest research

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Fri Feb 1 13:40:22 UTC 2013

Hello federationists- in my continued reading and exploration of what info is out there for our ease in access  I always look for the latest in diabetes research via NFB News line.  We know this disease is a leading cause of blindness and many difficult health issues. If you are interested in keeping up to date in the latest research, you will be interested in an article in the February issue of The Reader's Digest which notes a possible type 3 diabetes  linked to dementia. Also find a new look on "latent immunity diabetes" referred to as type 1.5 diabetes in the February issue of Diabetes Forecast. Each also address lifestyle issues which may either trigger or potentially prevent their onset. Hope your New Year is going well and wish everyone a happy and healthy 2013. Dianne