[Home-on-the-range] FW: [IDevices] tap tap see and dial 9 1 1 apps

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Sun Feb 10 21:11:20 UTC 2013

Here is another iPhone message.

Susie

From: IDevices [mailto:idevices-bounces at gatewayfortheblind.com] On Behalf Of Steve Crews
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:07 PM
To: 'Support for I Devices.'
Subject: [IDevices] tap tap see and dial 9 1 1 apps

Hello,
I downloaded the tap tap see app today.
It is amazing and free.
It has identified every grocery item that I have tried it on.
Bottles, cans and boxes.
I have also tried some other stuff around the house with great success.
Highly recommend this app.
I also downloaded the dial 9 1 1 app.
I contacted the non emergency number at the local 911 center before I tried it out.
They were very helpful and also took down the name of the app to recommend to other people that might be interested.  The app worked perfectly and I hope I never need to use it.
I downloaded both of these apps due to recommendations that I had received from members of this list.
I also planned to download a currency identifier, but tap tap see does a fine job at this too.
 Thank you all for the great help I have received about useing my I phone 4 S.
As I try to use my phone for more tasks, I am sure I will have more questions, and I know where to go for the answers.
Thanks
Steve Crews