[Home-on-the-range] tap tap "c" and other I phone apps

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:50:02 UTC 2013

How do you access Matilda Ziegler? I can't remember how you do.

I downloaded tap tap C, and I'm not sure I like it that much, though it does some fascinating things. I have had it read one label, it read Toasted Savory Onion Crackers. But is said "white dog on couch." "Woman in blue shirt." "Red flower." "Men's brown shoes." "Green cushion." "Plastic card on table." "Bank of America card." I suspect if I work with it more, I can learn to use it. I really do like money reader; I have also taken a picture of money with tap tap see, which I spelled wrong earlier, and I was able to identify the money that way.

Cindy