[Home-on-the-range] getting around in the snow

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Feb 22 22:44:20 UTC 2013

Yes, KU closed along with everything in the entire world. Bus service stopped at 1:00 yesterday. All the toe lots are full of cars because the police were asked to get rid of the cars left on the streets because plowing had to happen. We got like 12 inches and that is where there isn't any drifting. I have never seen a snow thunder storm before.