[Home-on-the-range] Posting

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:02:34 UTC 2013

Do you feel uncomfortable posting? Do you think your grammar isn't so good, or that you caint spell nothin right? Do you feel as if what you have to say doesn't count, or that people will disagree with you. Well, first of all, most of the people who post on threads like this don't have degrees in English; and often we misspell things. God knows, and so does everyone else, that we make typos. My own appall me sometimes. As for if everyone agrees with what you have to say, this would be a really boring world. And you must have some interesting stories. Come on and join in the discussion. And no, I don't think I'm the moderator. <smile>
CL