[Home-on-the-range] /f/u networking

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:59:36 UTC 2013

As HOTRmonitor, I feel there is a real sense of helpful communication
between men here.  Since we are all spread out across the state, it,s not
easy to set meetings for networking.  However, we could set up a Q and A
section on a MO thou basis' for example.

  As for me, I  owe blindness skills to Southern Arizona Association for
the Visually Impaired. In Tucson AZ. a vendor for the state of Arizona.

  Hoping the beginning of this year  projects what you all desire.

Thank you

Maryse