[Home-on-the-range] INTERVENTION

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:19:04 UTC 2013

Federationists,

   According to the Blind World Union , there are some 285 million blind
and low vision people, worldwide.  Thus it's not surprising to come across
individuals who are not part of our NFB organization.

   December 24 2012 while delivering goods to homebound individuals, I came
across one of those unknown person to the NFB, totally homebound and blind.
It was soon obvious that in her early fifties, she was bright and in need
of equipment.  A CCTV should accommodate her residual vision.

  After going on a quest for this piece of equipment , I discovered her age
did not Qualify her for senior services.  Therefore, I ask if anyone has a
CCTV not in use and willing to part with, or of other doors to knock on.

Than k you
Mafyse
marysefigueroa at gmail.com