[Home-on-the-range] INTERVENTION

Donna Wood donnajwood at cox.net
Mon Jan 28 16:57:03 UTC 2013

Hi Maryse,

This person is still young enough to be employed if she does not have other
health issues preventing employment.  You could talk with her about
Vocational Rehabilitation services.  If she is interested in employment full
or part time VR can purchase her the equipment (CCTV) and training that she
needs to be independent.  Of course you are welcome to give her my name and
number and I would be willing to discuss blindness , training and other
options with her.

Donna

  _____