[Home-on-the-range] a big "thanks" to our vets

Dianne Hemphill DIANNEHEMPHILL at COX.NET
Tue Jul 2 11:39:28 UTC 2013

Federationists - as we near our day of Independence on Thursday,   the 4th, of July  let's give a huge thanks to our veterans who have maintained our freedoms, sometimes at great costs and sacrifices. I am aware of only two in our affiliate, Tim and my husband Jack, and I personally want to thank each of them for serving  our country. If you  are aware of others, please let us know so that we can share our gratitude for serving our country in this most courageous  way.

If possible, you will want to stream the NFB convention on Thursday, in particular. At 9:55 AM, during the opening ceremony, for "celebration of freedom"  where special thanks  is given to our blinded vets  for their service. It is always  very moving and a  highlight of the opening of the conventions general session.

Thank-you for all of your sacrifices and willingness to keep America safe   and the greatest country in the world.  Dianne