[Home-on-the-range] FYI.for those of you unable to find the Wichita Business Journal link, here is a print out of the interview. Dianne

Donna Wood donnajwood at cox.net
Sat Jul 13 20:25:34 UTC 2013

Dianne,

That was a very nice article on your sister's retirement.  What an excellent
career she has and one to be very proud of.  We as an organization and I as
an individual will continue to keep Linda in our thoughts and prayers during
this time of healing.

Sincerely,

Donna

  _____

Business Journal link, here is a print out of the interview. Dianne

Begin forwarded message: