[Home-on-the-range] Collaborative Strategies for Employment Success Workshop Scheduled for Tuesday, June 11 Has Been Cancelled

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 9 20:18:12 UTC 2013

Good afternoon, listers!

In case others outside of Lawrence had planned to be a part of the
collaborative strategies for employment success seminar that was scheduled
to occur on Tuesday, June 11 at the Lawrence Holiday Inn Conference Center
(holidome), the workshop has been cancelled.  We were unable to procure a
commitment from Kansas Rehabilitation Services that staff could attend,
except for one supervisor was cleared to attend.  Obviously, having only one
KRS staff person there would not make for the best use of our time and
resources. Susan Tabor