[Home-on-the-range] peace cannot prevail as long as Section 14 C is supported by other blind organizations

Timothy Hornik timothy.hornik at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:57:42 UTC 2013

Regarding the Fair Labor Standards Act, apparently the ACB and several other organizations aside from the NFB calls for the FLSA to be repealed.

http://www.ncsab.org/alert/2011/statement_of_endorsement_.htm

I am awaiting on responses from organizations either I am apart of or have mates involved with them. There are several other pieces of archaic legislation still on the books, that I am awaiting to learn about everyone's positions. If all of these organizations can find their common grounds and dispel myths, we increase cohesion and effectiveness with advocacy. When that seems to falter, nothing beats looking back at the impacts actions like the Benefits Army, gandhi, or Belinski. Heck even the more recent Wall Street movements displayed some wonderful lessons to learn..

Just as a disclaimer, I am not a member of the ACB, though I have talked with the KABVI in efforts to learn about their stances and such.

Thank you for your assistance,
Timothy Hornik
timothy.hornik at gmail.com
M: 785.330.3503