[Home-on-the-range] Jayhawk Chapter Officers

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 3 22:22:03 UTC 2013

Greetings fellow Federationists,

On October20, 2012 our chapter elected:
President, Rob Tabor, promoted from 2 terms as vice president under Chikako
Mochizuki;
Vice President, Athena Johnson, who despite being recently blinded, performs
very impressive volunteer work at the front desk of Independence, Inc 3
afternoons a week and sells candy bars as a chapter fund-raiser;
Secretary, Cheryl Miller who is serving her third Term and is always very
early with the first draft of meeting minutes;
Treasurer, Bob Fuller, father of Luther Fuller, competitive braille reader
extrordinaire. Bob was also elected state affiliate treasurer at our 2013
convention in Lawrence.
Chikako remains on the chapter leadership team  as president emeritus, and
to whom the new chapter president is most greatful for input and guidance
from the voice of experience.

Diane, thanks for updating the SE chapter officer list and I join you in
encourageing the rest of the Kansas chapters to update your executive
leadership list on HOTR. Once this is done, I think it would make good sense
to have the chapter officer updates posted to the NFBKS web site.
Best regards,
Rob