[Home-on-the-range] FW: [UACCESS-L] NEWS: Sen. Harkin introduces 2 bills for media access, in theaters and in-flight

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:51:51 UTC 2013

It's jnust a shame that the good senator doesn't get it about minimum wages for people at places such as Good Will. Also, I think this stuff is nice, but I would be happier if I knew I could get on a Southwest Airlines or Delta plane without the hassle of them insisting I have to be in the bulkhead and threatening to throw me off the plane when I tell them they are wrong; or that they think (Delta) they must reissue my boarding pass to document my emotional support animal. I'd like it if I could fly, ask for the help I want/need, and receive that help and not a bunch of extra baggage. Maybe I could chare for the extra baggage like most of the airllines do?

CL