[Home-on-the-range] May Monitor

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed May 1 20:17:57 UTC 2013

Cindy, you don't see a copy of your message to the list, because you
use gmail.  It figures you have seen it, since you wrote it, so it
doesn't give you a copy back.  I don't know about Susie, but some
government agencies have their mail service provided by Google, so it
may be the same thing.  You or I can adjust your settings so you get
an acknowledgement message for each post -- if that is what yo0u want.

Dave