[Home-on-the-range] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] NFB Requests Your Feedback--Responses Needed Before September 12

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Sep 5 11:56:00 UTC 2013

Good morning Everyone,

I know this is very important.

Susie

From: Nfbnet-master-list [mailto:nfbnet-master-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Riccobono, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 10:26 PM
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] NFB Requests Your Feedback--Responses Needed Before September 12

Dear Friends,

I am writing to ask that you complete an important survey about your involvement with and perceptions of the National Federation of the Blind.  You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NFB2013  The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete. We would appreciate your response as soon as possible.

As we work to strengthen the reputation of the National Federation of the Blind so that we may have even greater positive impact on the lives of blind people, your opinions and perceptions will be very valuable as we formulate future branding/marketing efforts for the organization. We encourage you to share your thoughts freely.

We are working with Mission Minded, an independent branding and communications firm, to administer this survey. Your responses will be 100% confidential.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your opinions. The survey will close on or before September 12, so please complete it today and encourage others you know to do the same. Again, the survey can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NFB2013

Yours in the movement,

Mark A. Riccobono, M.S.ed
Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone: (410) 659-9314 ext. 2357
Fax: (410) 659-5129
Email: mriccobono at nfb.org<mailto:mriccobono at nfb.org>
Twitter: @Riccobono
Web: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314