[Home-on-the-range] NFB of KS state convention info

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Mon Sep 23 22:55:35 UTC 2013

Hello listers,

Attached is the registration form for the upcoming NFB of KS convention.

The convention will take place November 8-10 at The Wichita Holiday Inn at 549 S. Rock Road Wichita, KS 67207 telephone (316) 686-7131. Room rates are $80 per night while rooms in our block
last. When making your reservation please indicate that you want the NFB of KS convention room rate.

We are pleased to host Gary Wunder who will serve as our National Representative.  More on Gary and the convention will be coming in the next few days on the list and in your home mail.

Please come and join us in changing what it means to be blind in Kansas.

Thanks,
Tom Page
1st Vice President
NFB of KS