[Home-on-the-range] disability treaty

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Aug 8 12:39:57 UTC 2014

Abio,

Thank you for the correction.

Susie

From: Abio Sokari [mailto:asokari at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 7:13 AM
To: Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO; ''Tom Page''; 'Rob Tabor'; 'NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List'
Subject: RE: disability treaty

Hello Susie et al;

Please note that the Time is EST for all calls (reposted below); and so, Kansans will have to call in by 11:00 am.
Best.

Abio

-
Subject: Senator Harkin State Calls This and Next Week for CRPD

Everyone,

Starting this Thursday (tomorrow) with Georgia, Senator Harkin is going to hold 9 state calls about the disability treaty.  All call information and a description are listed below. Please join the call if you can and spread the information about your state call to your networks! Sorry for the late notice, this was just put together in an effort by Senator Harkin's office to spur CRPD activities over the August recess.

Thanks!
Esme

________________________________
Join Senator Harkin's office to discuss how you can make a difference on CRPD while your Senators are home for the August recess!  We are aiming for a September vote and need you! Please attend and spread the word of the call to your colleagues, family, and friends. Note all times listed are Eastern Time.

CRPD Calls with Senator Harkin's Office
Number: 1-877-885-3221
Code: 4958249

Thursday (8/7):