[Home-on-the-range] Emailing: boar0814

Sharon Luka pilgrim5 at cox.net
Sun Aug 10 21:28:48 UTC 2014

If anyone cannot open this, please alert me.  I have a text copy.  However,
it wants to include interesting characters.

Hmm.

Happy reading!

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

boar0814

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.