[Home-on-the-range] thanks for the NFBK board meeting minutes, Sharon!

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Sun Feb 2 13:35:35 UTC 2014

Fellow federationists - please find on our home on the range the minutes from both the January and February NFBK board meetings. I, for one, want to thank Sharon for her ability to quickly capture the highlights and most important components of these meetings and sharing them with us so quickly. In an effort to foster improved communication and transparency, the board made this happen. It's a really good thing to keep us all up to date on how our officers are taking the lead in Kansas. Thanks again Sharon for your fab follow through! Dianne