[Home-on-the-range] FW: [IDevices] new descriptive audio source for your i-device.

Timothy Hornik timothy.hornik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:48:13 UTC 2014

Susan,

I signed up for this as well. Just have not heard back other than the standard confirmation emails. I will let everyone know if I learn anymore.

On a side note, has anyone tried out the DVS at the Topeka Hollywood Regal Theater? My wife noticed that they have stated that they are equipped to handle both DVS and CC on their website due to their new digital systems.

Cheers, Tim