[Home-on-the-range] South central chapter slate of officers

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Feb 12 23:34:49 UTC 2014

Congratulations Serena.

Susie

From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tom Page
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 11:44 PM
To: NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Home-on-the-range] South central chapter slate of officers

Ssserena, congratulations on your election president of the south-central Kansas chapter. You're going to do a fantastic job and I think were all excited to follow in the direction which you lead us. Thanks and again congratulations, Tom

Thomas Page
TOPtone Records
 President
National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
316-267-7868