[Home-on-the-range] Conference Call Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 21 16:36:35 UTC 2014

Greetings from the very snowy and soon to be very cold but still beautiful
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia,

This is to remind everyone of our upcoming informational teleconference call
for the 2014 Washington Seminar. I think we can all benefit whether we are
first time participants, grizzled Washington Seminar veterans, or interested
in future events. The number to dial into is 916-233-4200 unlimited long
distance or 866-476-8702 toll free. The participant access code is 950655#.
So I'll catch you on the call at 7:00pm CST.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor _ NFBK Legislative Liaison

(785) 865-9959

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net