[Home-on-the-range] requesting fund raising aution items f/NFBK

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Sun Nov 2 23:28:00 UTC 2014

Hello fellow federationists! The excitement is building with the convention just around the corner. Pela Mahoney and I are chairing the auction  fund raising committee and are hoping that each or you will contribute towards helping our affiliate raise the funds we'll need for   doing our very important work.  Please contact either Pela or myself regarding your auction contribution...we might even be contacting you! Don't let us down...the affiliate is counting on all of us to do our part! This is going to be fun!
Dianne
diannehemphill at cox.net or
316-201-1323