[Home-on-the-range] nice article about our Kansas School for the Blind

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:08:12 UTC 2014

I just got around to reading the article. It was truly a good article. I am
wondering if the combined service for deaf and blind children works well. It
has just begun here about a year ago, but basically the school for the blind
is no longer opened. I liked what seemed to be a positive philosophy there
regarding the cane, braille, etc. Kids who graduate from the Kansas School;
where do most of them go from here.

Cindy