[Home-on-the-range] auction items f/NFBK convention

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Mon Nov 10 14:17:11 UTC 2014

...the convention date is almost here  so approaching your local stores, friends and family for great wanted items and services is  getting down to the wire! It's up to each of us to ensure our affiliate has the funding that will allow us to do our important business. Please alert me or Peala Mahony of your great items and/or services. You can bring them to the convention with you or alert either of us of shipping needs. Either way, let us know what great fund raising items/services you're contributing...this also means, of course, that you'll want to bring extra money to bid on these fabulous items/services!  Here's some ideas:
beauty package from your hair or nail  salon ,
hot tech item from Apple or blind friendly source,
coupon or gift cards from grocery store/ discount stores, restaurants/etc.,
new item that you have but don't need or have duplicate, such as blender or panneni pan,
piece of art or antique you no longer use/want,
cookies, fudge or other special food item you are known for (last week at Colorado convention Diane McGeorge's famous fudge went for over $200.! She's been bringing her 5 pounds of fudge to convention auction for decades and it's anticipated and coveted). So get into action and let's raise at least $500. this year! (if possible have your item labeled with a short description and value accompanied in braille.) Thanks so much in advance for your hard work! Dianne
diannehemphill at cox.net
316-201-1323