[Home-on-the-range] 75th anniversary bracelets fund raiser

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Tue Nov 18 12:43:14 UTC 2014

FYI - fund raiser for the South-Central Chapter takes the pride of our NFB's 75th  year with a unique bracelet for only $10.! With beautiful blue, green and orange glass beads woven into a 1/2 inch wide bracelet, and beads with the number 75 placed in the middle of the double strand, you'll love wearing this special symbol of our movement this celebration year.  There are 2 style options,, in these hand made bracelets,  one that is wearable for both guys and gals. There are limited sizes so check on these ASAP in the exhibit room Friday evening at the upcoming NFBK convention in Lawrence.