[Home-on-the-range] Kansas State Convention information

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Mon Oct 6 23:11:14 UTC 2014

The National Federation of the Blind of Kansas Convention will take place in Lawrence at the Holiday Inn on November 21,22, and 23 2014. The Holiday Inn in Lawrence is a great facility and is extending to us a group rate of $95 per night per room.

The Lawrence conventions in recent times have been quite exciting and we look forward to what the convention committee and Jayhawk Chapter have to offer us for this year.  I will be posting a formal invitation and agenda later this week.  If you are interested in being a part of the agenda or reserving a table in our exhibit hall pleas email donnajwood at cox.net asap. Reserve your room now!

Pleasse follow the link below to be sent to an online booking form:
Dates: November 21-23 2014 (group rate also available for Nov. 20)
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/lawrence/lwrks/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qGrpCd=NFB&qIta=99801505&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=10&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99801505

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Page
President, NFB of KS