[Home-on-the-range] FW: KS Website Updated

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Sep 29 14:08:58 UTC 2014

Good morning Everyone,

Please see this message from Milt.

Susie

From: Milton Ota [mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 8:53 AM
To: Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO; 'Susan Stanzel'
Subject: KS Website Updated

The Kansas website has been updated with the link to the October issue of the Braille Monitor. Please spread the word.

Milton Ota
VP/Treasurer/Legislative Director
NFB of North Dakota
Phone (701) 212-0154
Cell (808) 295-2528
E-mail mota1252 at gmail.com<mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.