[Home-on-the-range] Stipends for national convention

Serena Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:56:20 UTC 2015

Hello again south central chapter members.  We would like to get as many people to the 75th national convention as possible so the board has authorized 12 $1200 and 7 $800 stipends to be awarded to those who need them.  I'd like to know who's interested by the date of the next chapter meeting which is May 9th.  I will only accept requests in writing at the email address below.  The only thing that is required when asking is that your membership dues are current.  If you do receive a stipend the following will be required.
1.  You must arrive no later than July 5.
2.  You will attend a division meeting of your choice and be prepared to talk about it at a chapter meeting and/or state convention later this year.
3.  Attendance is required at the following events: resolutions, board meeting, all three days of general session and the banquet.
Thanks
Serena
scnickell1980 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone