[Home-on-the-range] Reminder re. Washington Seminar

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 19:49:04 UTC 2015

Greetings Federation colleagues,

Though I am sure we are all focused on the upcoming holidays, the time is rapidly drawing close to the time to make a decision as to who will attend Washington seminar with financial assistance offered by the state organization. To further assist you with this determination process, the board has voted to provide assistance of up to $800 per member and $900 if you are a student.

If you would like to participate in the 2016 Washington seminar and have not already contacted your chapter president, I would strongly advise you do so within the next 24 to 48 hours. At minimum you need to be members in good standing of a chapter or division and have a participation rate of 75% within the past 12 months or since the time you joined the chapter if you joined within the 12 month period. If you missed a few chapter meetings but did attend the national or state convention, rest of shored these conventions also count as participation.

If you are chosen to attend Washington seminar with the assistance of the state organization you will be individually notified of this. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact either President Tom Page or myself.
Best regards,
Rob tabor first vice President/legislative chairman
National Federation of the blind of Kansas