[Home-on-the-range] Get Ready TO Party Down!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 11 17:28:03 UTC 2015

Greetings Jayhawk Federationists,

Be sure to join us tomorrow for our December holiday social at Mariscos
Restaurant, 4821 W. 6th, Suite A from 3:30pm to 6:45 pm. The private group
dining room is reserved under National Federation of the Blind, so you now
know what to tell the hostess when you arrive.

We will have a white elephant gift exchange, so bring something if you want
to participate in the drawing, but this is absolutely optional. Shouldn't be
anything expensive, and re-gifting is always an option.

Last and not least, a link to Marisco's menus is posted below at

http://www.mariscosrestaurant.com/menus.htm

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow afternoon and happy holidays!

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | Jayhawk Chapter president NFB of Kansas