[Home-on-the-range] My deepest sorrow

Donna Wood donnajwood at cox.net
Tue Dec 22 21:00:17 UTC 2015

Dear Federation Family,

As some of you know my brother Kevin was diagnosed with cancer 2 years
ago.  It was my great honor to welcome my brother into my home after his
diagnoses and help with his care.  At about 9:00 a.m. Sunday December
20, 2015 my beloved brother Kevin Wood passed away.  His family was
around him as he left this world.  It was a great joy to have him so
close the last 2 years. It has been my deepest sorrow to let him go.

I Thank each one of you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers, your
hugs and tears.  I would appreciate it greatly if you could continue to
remember me and my family in your thoughts and prayers a little longer.

Kevin lived his life with grace and dignity and that is how he passed
away.

Donna Jaynean Wood