[Home-on-the-range] My deepest sorrow

Dustin Disque dustinndexter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 06:05:20 UTC 2015

Hi

From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chikako Mochizuki via Home-on-the-range
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:53 PM
To: NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List <home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Chikako Mochizuki <extremepositiveness at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Home-on-the-range] My deepest sorrow

Hello Dona,

I know that it is very hard to lose your loved one. It has been wonderful, if I could say, that you and your family were able to walk with your brother for the last two years of his life. Now you and your family can really celebrate his life together.

Praying for you and your family,

Chikako

Sent from my iPad