[Home-on-the-range] [nfbcs] best computer for a CS student? and Retirement!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Feb 26 10:56:24 UTC 2015

I am hijacking a thread here ...

I think we should offer our best wishes to Susie
Stanzel here!  She is retiring from the U.S.
Department of Agriculture tomorrow, Friday, after
many years as a programmer.  I don't know how
many -- I am not good with big numbers (smile.)  She can tell you.

For those of you who don't know, Susie is a long
time Federationist, was Kansas State President at
one t5ime, and more importantly to us, has been
an officer in NFB in Computer Science for many
years.  She has always been outside our meetings,
at convention registering people!

Good luck Susie.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org