[Home-on-the-range] Washington Seminar Conference Call Reminder and Correction

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 17:53:07 UTC 2015

Good morning all,

It has occurred to me I made a day/date mismatch in my previous announcement
about the Washington Seminar informational conference call set for tomorrow
evening at 7:00pm CST. It is the 20th, not the 21st  as I had posted.

So you don't have to dig through the usual pile of emails, the conference
call login is:

1.       Dial either 866 476 8702 toll free or 916 233 4200 regular.

2.       Enter access code 950655#, then announce your name when prompted,
press the hash key (#) again, and you're on!  I'll catch you on the call.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | 1st Vice President/legislative Liaison, NFB of KS