[Home-on-the-range] National convention and Kansas convention

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 19:13:14 UTC 2015

Hi Jenny,
I am definitely going to national convention and will be sharing a room with Tom Anderson who recently retired from CCB. There'll be a pretty good contingent from the south-central chapter delegation who will also be going.

As to the state convention, the details are still being finalized even at this late date. We're looking at the first or second weekend in November at a hotel in Wichita. Take care, and I look forward to seeing you at national.

Best regards,
Rob