[Home-on-the-range] Fwd: [Nfbnet-master-list] National Federation of the Blind Achieves GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Title

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 01:17:05 UTC 2015

Dear Kansas Federationists,

As the article below documents, we have done it! NFB convention ears, together with corporate sponsors, members of the Rosen hotel group, and other volunteers, have banded together to set a new record for the largest umbrella Mosaic. I am proud to announce that several members of the Kansas affiliate participated in this wonderful endeavor! Read all about it and enjoy!

Best regards,
Rob Tabor first vice president and FB of Kansas

Begin forwarded message: