[Home-on-the-range] Nfb world record

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:24:12 UTC 2015

Well, I can’t get to this link, least not on this tablet. It didn’t activate it to hit enter on it within the message; I tried to copy it and find it with the app, and all it did was tell me I was searching for serena. LOL. I’ll try again though.

It was fun seeing so many of you at the convention, and what a lovely time we all had at dinner I thought.

Cindy

Cindy