[Home-on-the-range] Call to action, please distribute widely

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 02:32:32 UTC 2015

Good evening Federation colleagues,

At the 2015 national NFB convention it was brought to our attention thanks to Fred Schroeder that they work investment opportunities at Karen WOIA) advisory committee on increasing competitive employment for the disabled is considering various recommendations to responsibly phaseout section 14 C of the fair labor standards act. It was also told, much to my dismay, that the a RC, formerly known as the Association for retarded citizens, is opposing the end of the special way certificate program. In fact, a RC has launched a petition drive which has gained over 500 signatures. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that we make our voices heard twice as loudly as that of our opponents.

Our call to action. As soon as possible, please visit the following website and fill out the simple form to tell your story or give the facts as to why you believe that the certificate wage program should come to an end by logging on to the following website:
https://nfb.org/ice
Secondly, please share the above link with everyone you know who will support this very important cause. Thanks in advance for all of you for making your NFB voice heard.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor first vice president NFB of Kansas