[Home-on-the-range] "talking dogs", Pollyanna or living up to our potential?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:08:33 UTC 2015

I haven't read the article yet, but for some reason I am shocked that anyone
sighted or blind would say that to you. You are a person I truly admire. Yet
I know this is all true. I will read it. About to go for a walk with a
friend because, as the result of unfortunate experiences while walking, I am
not doing it much anymore. I know I can, but I am battling fear. That's not
all about blindness either, it's typical old age talking. But this is
inspiring and I haven't read the article yet.
Cindy